Friday, January 15, 2010

A Swagdate

Okay so about a month ago I mentioned that I ran across a website called swagbucks and that I was going to check it out.

Well its been just over a month now and I am hooked! I was suspicious at first that it was a scam but I'm happy to say it's not! And it is 100% free to be a part of!

In just over 30 days I have already accumulated enough swagbucks to buy 5 $5.00 Amazon e-gift cards! Its really easy and pretty fast too!

The way it works is instead of using google, yahoo, msn, aol, etc... search engine you use swagbucks. The swagbuck search engine is powered by google and ask.com so you get mostly the same results, but you can win swagbucks while doing it. On average you earn about 3-5 a day just from searching. The amazon gift cards I purchased are 45 swagbucks each so if you search everyday in about 15 days or less you would have enough for a gift card! In my opinion this is the best value as you can stack up an unlimited amount of gift cards and then purchase anything on amazon with them. There are also hundreds of other prizes available as well if an amazon card doesn't float your boat and you don't even pay shipping for them to come to your house!

There are other ways to help you accumulate swagbucks faster than just 3 a day (which I obviously used since I have 5 gift cards in a month) but those are just as easy. There are codes that come out almost every day for an extra swagbuck or two and if you find them its yours! Alos there are some special offers you can complete and get anywhere from 1 extra buck to 200! You even can earn swagbucks while shopping at some online stores.

Lots of people have started using this site in part because of how rough the economy is. And between the economy and my on going fight with work comp to get my shoulder fixed I am definitely one of them. The amazon gift cards are a huge help when it comes to those things you want or need but just have trouble affording or even for gifts for people! If you can find it on amazon you can use the gift card to buy it!

If anyone is interested in trying it out click on the banner below and it will take you to the sign up page. They give you 3 swagbucks just for signing up which is like a day of searching. I'm happy to pass on all the tricks I've learned, help you find swagcodes, or answer any questions anyone has about it.


~Melissa


Search & Win



P.S. I'll update on my shoulder soon. My poor arm has had enough typing for today.

No comments:

Swag Bucks